As a busy professional, we know that keeping on top of record keeping can be challenging at this time of year. Inspections of PPE, equipment, staff records and facilities all need to be recorded – on top of your day-to-day work!
To help save you time and stress, we’re running a FREE 20 minute online training session next week. Join us to learn how to save time, comply with legislation and reduce risk. In other words – really get the most out of your Papertrail account!
Free webinar: How to use your free account
Topics covered will include:
- How to add your equipment records to your Papertrail account
- How to add staff training records to Papertrail
- How to set up reminders (never forget another inspection again!)
- How to record inspections of PPE and comply with legislation including LOLER, PUWER and the Health and Safety at Work regulations
How to Join
You can join in from anywhere with an internet connection, and it’s completely free to take part. Times:
- Thursday August 13th at 10am GMT
Reserve your Place Now
If you haven’t yet opened your FREE Papertrail account for up to 16 records – just reserve your place and we’ll explain how to open your account on the webinar. Or alternatively just drop us a line – we’d be very glad to help!